Every minute of the day showcases how the ‘internet population’ uses and interacts with social media.
A few highlighted statistics:
- Facebook users like 4,166,667 posts (every minute of the day)
- YouTube users upload 300 house of video (every minute of the day)
- Tinder users swipe 590,278 times (every minute of the day)
- Instagram users like 1,736,111 images (every minute of the day)
- Buzzfeed users view 34,150 videos (every minute of the day)
With 3.2 billion people online, it’s no wonder that data generation is growing every day (the internet population grew by 18.5 percent in 2 years!) and understanding this data is becoming more important than ever before.
But before you put your brand on Snap Chat (because users share 284,722 snaps every minute of the day), make sure the selected platform delivers a tangible outcome to your business. Why? Becuase while high social numbers are good, the real number that matters is your achieved RIO from being online.
Have your say: Does social platform interaction matter to your brand before you select your social presence?