Author: Rosie Thompson
LinkedIn is becoming an increasingly powerful tool for businesses. With over 400million users worldwide, it is a great place for your brand to connect with your target market (B2C and B2B) in a professional environment.
Reasons why your brand should be on LinkedIn:
- LinkedIn sends four times more people to your business’ website than Facebook and Twitter.
- Increases your search engine reputation management (SERM). Google gives LinkedIn company and personal profiles high authority and generally ranks them well for queries that include a company name, brand or employee’s name.
- Increases your brand visibility. By your employees adding connections and participating in group discussions, your company’s will be much more visible and your employees may be considered thought leaders, industry experts or go-to people in your industry.
- Lead generation. By actively participating in the LinkedIn community you will have the opportunity to offer up your content with the purpose of helping people solve their problems.
- LinkedIn targeted advertising ensures your messages are reaching the right people and industries
- You can display and outline your business’ products and services
Social Media Servant’s strategists will create a specific LinkedIn strategy for your business to reach your objectives. We will recommend how often you should post, what times of day your audience is online, what type of content gets you the best results.
We also offer content creation, for example blogs, videos, white papers, so can work with you to ensure your content strategy is strong.
If you’re interested in LinkedIn for your business, contact firstname.lastname@example.org